CoverCraft's Most Popular All-Weather Fabric...
Technalon® covers, made with Kimberly-Clark's Evolution® 4-layer
non-woven polypropylene fabric, provide maximum protection in all
weather conditions. Often imitated, but never equaled, U.S. made
Evolution fabric covers are used by millions of satisfied car
enthusiasts around the world.
This cover is fabricated with a strong outer layer and soft inner
layer. The inner layer is constructed using bi-component technology,
with polyethylene for softness, a process used for all Kimberly-Clark
premium fabrics to assure gentle protection for fine paint finishes
(inner layer is now light gray). Through extensive testing in Florida
Kimberly-Clark has confirmed Evolution has the highest UPF rating of all
their non-woven fabrics. This is important because UV rays are what
damage both the exterior AND interior of any vehicle. Block the UV
rays - protect the vehicle!
- Naturally Moisture Resistant: Acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap and
bird droppings will not harm the fabric.
- Dries Easily: Moisture is not absorbed by the fabric fibers.
- Breathable: Allows air to circulate through the fabric.
- Dust / Pollution Barrier: The two middle layers of melt-blown fabric act as a
filtration barrier against most airborne pollutants.
- Impact Absorption: 4-layer thickness absorbs impacts better than any other
vehicle cover fabric to help protect the finish from nicks, dings, dents and
- Custom made to fit your vehicle